In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) I inform that:
- 1. The administrator of your personal data is TRIME Gołębiewski sp.j..
- 2. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. and the General Data Protection Regulation to respond to email correspondence.
- 3. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- 4. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- 5. Personal data will be stored until the end of the case to which correspondence relates.
- 6. You have the right to: request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to withdraw consent.
- 7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Data Protection.
- 8. Providing personal data is voluntary.